Sunday, March 18, 2007

Day 13



Peter just needed out today so we went for a walk. My husband took the camera and got some great shots, including this bottom one. I took the swing shot. Peter wanted to swing all by himself. He kept shoving my hand away and telling me no. I let him go and he was actually swinging all the way with his legs and body going the correct way. I had no idea an 18 month old could do this. We were very impressed.

By the way, did you notice his nice haircut?? The clippers at Costco for $25 is well worth the investment.

7 comments:

Jess said...

He looks so grown up with his HAIRCUT!!! What a little man! I love the point of view of the first shot! Nice job.

~ Natalie~ said...

I love that bottom one. Such a sweet little face.

Maggie said...

I love the second one. So sweet!

Holly said...

I love the bottom one too. Holding on to your leg while checking everything out. They are so big but still need that security. So cute!

Kelgreen said...

Love the swing shot! and the haircut...so handsome!

reany365 said...

I love the swing shot. And cute haircut.

Janet said...

I love the perspective in the first picture. Have you tried it B&W? For some reason, I think it might be great!