Friday, April 13, 2007

Day 37 Inspiration


I loved Day 37's shots and received a template by Michelle Swadling for this month's Scraplift Challenge at www.gottapixel.net. I loved the template and it was perfect for these photos and out popped this lo. I did have to use the PSE 2.0 watercolor filter on the photos to make them clear but they make it so vivid!!

Here is what I wrote at GP -
This is for the April 2007 Scraplift Challenge. This month the scraplift is of TenSGal's Checking Things Out! ( http://www.gottapixel.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/ ). This template was a lot of fun and perfect for this series of photos. I had lots of fun.

Credits: Welcome Back DF by Tracy Collins; template by Michelle Swadling; PSE Watercolor Filter
Program: PSPX & PSE 2.0
Font: Cher Font

4 comments:

Melinda said...

I love this layout, Katie! I still need to use this template ... but I am not sure what I'll use for pictures. Hopefully I'll get inspired like you were! :D

Maggie said...

Very cool layout and pics!

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhh...how sweet!!

reany365 said...

Cool layout!