Sunday, April 1, 2007

Day 27



Today was a fun day around the house. My husband has not been home much lately because of classes and going on that overnight trip with his students, so today Peter finally got Daddy time. He loved going around the house and playing. During this time though, he was tired and had a melt down. The first set of pics is showing you the progression of his tantrum. He was so tired that he slept for 4.5 hours for his afternoon nap and he was still tired. I wonder if a growth spurt is coming on.

5 comments:

Melinda (Mindy) said...

Awww, poor Peter!!! What a poor, tired little man. My heart just breaks for him. I'm glad he got to see his daddy more today. (((HUGS)))

Laura said...

That first one looks familiar! LOL

reany365 said...

I have seen the tantrum progression many times. I hope the nap helped some.

Jess said...

Poor little man! Like Reany, I've seen that sequence many times! LOL the latest was just yesterday....hopefully the nap did the trick!

Maggie said...

aww...poor lil' guy!