Monday, June 25, 2007

Day 77 (over a month late though)

OK, I know that I have not uploaded anything in quite a while but life has been super busy. Summer is finally here and it is time to focus on taking pictures of the crazy things that happen at my house. I do have a blurry picture of Peter climbing on the kitchen table (YES ON TOP OF IT) to get some tortilla chips at 7am. I just loved this picture more. We tried Peter out with strawberries today. He ate 1 and a half and now has a rash on his belly. I think we will try again in a few weeks to see if it happens again. He has been super happy and hyper. I hope that you enjoy all of the pictures to come. (Yes, Ang, I will do my best to update. ;) )

3 comments:

Stacy said...

How cute :)

Heather said...

Aww, look at the two of them!

Maggie said...

That's so funny!